Forums

Help › Forums

WANTED

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:35 AM (4 replies)
  • Mickey43
    198 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:03 AM

Tour Pro, Master, Tour Master, and Legend players wanted as 'site friends'....but, you must be into skins games, match play games, and/or alternate shot games; I'm not particularly interested in any stroke play games. Also, it would make absolutely no sense to create a site friendship if you're not going to play in games on a fairly regular basis. Of note, since I live in Louisiana, since WGT does not allow Louisiana residents to gamble on the site, it provides just about 'zip' benefit for me to be a member of any CC; I've tried it, and it really isn't a whole lot of fun. Kindly send a friend request.       Thnaks, Mickey    : )

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:27 AM

Done...hard to get a 'skins' match going at times.....Andy

• Mickey43
    198 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:35 AM

Thanks Andy....I hope to get a few dozen; that way there might always be the opportunity to play with 'non-quiters', in a reasonably competitive game.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:45 AM

Mickey joining a CC can be favorable especially if you enjoy alt shots and playing with people who wont quit on you. I have 2 people I play with regularly and if you accept request I would be happy to start setting up alt shot games for us to do. We are older men and we have a blast. You would be the only legend. 1 guy is a TP I am a Master and the 3rd guy is a TM. Should be pretty fair pairings :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 10:25 AM

Mickey43:
    it provides just about 'zip' benefit for me to be a member of any CC; I've tried it, and it really isn't a whole lot of fun

Read original post thoroughly PJ ????..........Andy

RSS