Help › Forums

WGT Did you fix

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:27 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 6:36 AM

Just wondering if you fixed  hole # 3 I think at Whistler? Reported it yesterday but, got no reply today about it.

What would happen is on the approach , your Avatar , would turn 180 degrees and hit the ball back towards the tee.

Gary

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 8:29 AM

WTF, can't even get a reply,how rude is that

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 8:56 AM

Doesn't seem that strange if you post at 6:30 AM and haven't received an answer in 2 hours.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:05 AM

Woodoworkery:

WTF, can't even get a reply,how rude is that

lol, give em chance..it's not exactly in 'working hours'...Andy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:07 AM

Hi

if you have submitted a bug report, then you will not get a reply. Those go to engineers directly, so if they have a follow up, they will contact me. 

Thank you for the report and I will make sure to contact you if they have a question.

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 10:13 AM

WGTicon:
    -wgticon

Damn, you muzzled Pete.always good for a laugh....Who's the Wonker now ?..lmao...Andy

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 10:24 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

if you have submitted a bug report, then you will not get a reply. Those go to engineers directly, so if they have a follow up, they will contact me. 

Thank you for the report and I will make sure to contact you if they have a question.

-wgticon

Sorry to be so out spoken, but all I asked,is  was it fixed. You had no problem taking my credits to play, you had no problem because of the error the game took one of my balls ( Nike L71 )

So it would only be good PR to reply to the problem and to replace the ball that was lost due to a program error. I was not the only player this happen to ,a friend of mine had the same thing happen to him.

So to reply by saying " I will get back with you IF they have  a question " is very unprofessional 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 10:30 AM

Woodoworkery:

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

Sorry to be so out spoken, but all I asked,is  was it fixed. You had no problem taking my credits to play, you had no problem because of the error the game took one of my balls ( Nike L71 )

So it would only be good PR to reply to the problem and to replace the ball that was lost due to a program error. I was not the only player this happen to ,a friend of mine had the same thing happen to him.

So to reply by saying " I will get back with you IF they have  a question " is very unprofessional 

if they get back to you count yourself as blessed. they did get back to me once in a very rude manner, so good luck with that

• PAGES
RSS