Forums

Help › Forums

Duffer66

Fri, Nov 9 2012 5:00 PM (25 replies)
  • ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:29 PM

I just seen this thread after being away for a bit. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I only played a couple times with Duffer, on Skype. But it was good times. He will remain on my friends list.

LJ

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:34 PM

Dear Ed,

I have been gone a long time too and only found out when I updated andyson on email with new pics of my grandkids. It goes without saying what I thought of Duffer and also of you Ed. He will be missed greatly and thought of fondly.

I will probably be following Duffer soon enough as it is...I am falling apart faster than an Edsel in a Demolition Derby.

When I get up there Ron and I will have made friends with the Beer Girl and will have figuered out the breaks so we can put it on you when you finally arrive!

StrangeMagic

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:48 PM

SM, show me those grandkids. Duffer66 is still on my list.

• edstang
    83 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:47 PM

SM,    Thanks for your thoughts. Good new, Your back, and I hope Your alright.  Duffer had fun with us guys. He fought his cancer to the bitter end and I hope I can be as strong as he was.

Ed

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:46 PM

sorry for your loss ed.  it makes you realize just how much we are all a part of the wgt family.

rip ron

qbal

• Shanana1944
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 5:00 PM

God our Father, walk through my house ( body ) and take away all my worries

and illnesses and be with Ron. My prayers are with him.

RSS