Forums

Help › Forums

Forfited games?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:16 PM (6 replies)
  • daotm
    19 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:31 PM

I would like to know why, when I complete a game, even though I have had to reset the WGT page because it has locked up and see the results, the next time I log on to play it says that I forfited the previous game, but I finished the previous game. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:58 PM

It's a bug that they are trying to fix. They say it shouldn't affect your finishing %.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:15 PM

Nothing to do with this Post..... Sorry OP...   I sent you a friend request Courteney, and I don't swear too :)

-Roger

• daotm
    19 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:18 PM

I beg to differ all the matches I have started I have finished and I have dropped from 100% to 97%.  The game I just finished the person that created the game foerfited the game, the other player finished the game and it showed the forefiter as winning the game and had me as forefiting.  What's the problem?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 2:38 PM

daotm:

I beg to differ all the matches I have started I have finished and I have dropped from 100% to 97%.  The game I just finished the person that created the game foerfited the game, the other player finished the game and it showed the forefiter as winning the game and had me as forefiting.  What's the problem?

hi

I think that's a scorecard problem, nothing else.

if this happens again, can you please take a screenshot of scorecard and explain exactly what happened, such as game mode, conditions, who left/etc.

-wgticon

2,111 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 9:50 AM

I'm having the exact same problem.  Happens about ever other time and it does affect your finish average.

• daotm
    19 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 4:16 PM

Last evening I created a ranked 9 hole game and it was played to the finish.  I did not win but the game was completed.  Today when I logged in the screen said that I had forefitted the game.  Something needs to be done about this.  I do not quit no matter how bad or good or whether it takes the other players forever to hit or putt their shots.  My percentage went from 100% to 97% to whatever today.  It's very frustrating.

RSS