Help › Forums

Options Resetting....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:09 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 8:49 AM

every time i close my browser, my menu options reset. can anyone help me out? using commodo dragon. thanks.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:34 AM

Click on the Dragon Symbol in upper left corner....  Scroll down to settings and click Click History... then click Clear all browsing data... Then Uncheck Empty the Cache.

That should take care of it.....

If you want to clear your cache... a better way is to right click on your game screen and use the global settings feature... But when you do that you will need to redo your menu options for game play. The next time you stat a game.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:44 AM

thanks i thought i had that set,,,will re do

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:47 AM

Still resetting. Every time i close the browser and come back all my options on wgt are back to default settings.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 12:19 PM

It's the cookies. If you're sure the cache isn't getting cleared, check to make sure the cookie handling hasn't changed. Look under Content Settings after you click "show advanced setings."

Under the "clear browsing data" tab  you want the box checked for clearing the cache. The rest of them should be deselected. The cache only gets cleared when you say so.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 2:27 PM

Thanks Jim. 

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:49 PM

Well i thought it worked yesterday but i come home today and everything is rest again. Cant figure it out

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 1:13 PM

Man, TD, I've been all over the CD site looking for some other setting that would do that. Everything keeps coming back to that Content Settings tab.

This is what mine looks like, just to make sure. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:56 AM

I had this same problem.   But I have an extension in CD called "click and clean",  found out that it too had the option to clear private data when browser closes that I had to disable.   Not sure if TD has that, but thought I'd share just in case.

Click on "options" and you will find this 

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 1:52 PM

Jim thats what mine looks like as well. HPurey my browser says i have NO extensions

I dont know whats going on.

• PAGES
RSS