Forums

Help › Forums

A few noob help questions pleez!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 29 2012 7:07 PM (2 replies)
  • Doctahpaul
    38 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 11:35 AM

Ok, a few easy questions I have yet to figure out...

1-Is there a practice range? Putting Green?

2-How do you just play a course..all of it without selecting each hole separately?

3-Is is always this slow?   so I have to buy speed up juice?

4-Any way to get rid of the ads?

5-Cost..it appears to be very expensive to play..is this true?  Please give me an idea of cost for a few months play.

Ok-Ty for now!! lol

Doc

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:12 PM

Doctahpaul:

Ok, a few easy questions I have yet to figure out...

1-Is there a practice range? Putting Green?

yes, make a game in practice mode and you can practice anywhere you like

2-How do you just play a course..all of it without selecting each hole separately?

you can play front 9 or back 9 or whole 18 holes by selecting stroke play from the game window and then select # of holes from the menu.

3-Is is always this slow?   so I have to buy speed up juice?

slow?

4-Any way to get rid of the ads?

no, there is not. that is one of the way how we are able to keep this game free.

5-Cost..it appears to be very expensive to play..is this true?  Please give me an idea of cost for a few months play.

cost to play is free. but we do sell additional equipment in the proshop. but, we offer many many different options.

Ok-Ty for now!! lol

Doc

answers are in bold

-wgticon

• Doctahpaul
    38 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 7:07 PM

Ty for the help!...The pace of the game seems very slow to me.   I realize the game is free but like all FTP games it is a bit of a misnomer..to be competitive  and such it always costs money.  I don't mind that just wanted to get an idea from players how much it cost them, if they utilize the store...!

Thnaks again!

Doc

RSS