Forums

Help › Forums

help needed .

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:05 AM (7 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,582 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 12:25 AM

Sending this from my work pc . My laptop crashed at weekend and i thought i would fire up pc to play but when i get the wgt homepage there is no log on icon . Very strange as the rest of the page is fine . I can go on forum,s etc but cannot sign in to play . Help please .

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:00 AM

Which browser? Different from your home laptop?

You might try & change your browser...

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:18 AM

craigswan:

when i get the wgt homepage there is no log on icon.  Very strange as the rest of the page is fine ...

Greetings craighswan.  Have you checked if that computer you are trying to use has Adobe Flash Player installed (preferably 11.4 version) ?  That's the only thing I can think of.  Try doing that.  Let us know if you can find the way to do it and if you finally get it fixed.  Good luck.

• craigswan
    31,582 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:37 AM

my son,s computer but he is working in saudi arabia . when i try anything it says do not have administrator authority .

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:52 AM

You will need to install Adobe Flash Player but you won't be able to do that without admin rights.

• craigswan
    31,582 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:43 AM

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP . GOING TO TRY AND GET MY LAPTOP FIXED . IF NOT MY SON IS HOME IN TWO WEEKS SO HE WILL ADMIN AWAY . And there is always santa claus to help out .

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 8:55 AM

hi

sounds like you need to login with an account which has admin privileges and then clear cookies and temp files for flash/browser. if that does not fix it, then you have to reinstall flash.

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:05 AM

craigswan:
    My laptop crashed at weekend

What happened? I had laptop issues 2 weekends ago that I thought was a failing HD. Turned out to be a root kit virus I managed to get. Odd part there is, I don't DL stuff and this was in the form of a tracking cookie that Malware picked up.

I fixed it by going here.

RSS