It doesn't work for Poland.

• four40
    11 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:20 PM

It still doesn't work for Poland :-(

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 10:31 AM

Ironically  I have 98 views waiting to be redeemed...damn, hope I had not lost them all :-( . 

• JohnnyPhoton
    69 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 11:22 AM

not unavailable in  Canada just stops working 1 out of five days in order for them to keep u from amassing credits , they also give your info to anybody by the way so .keep the clubs u got and play with free balls till wgt gets rid of live game ,they are just a bunch of greedy pigs who have no Idea how long it took wgt to create the community they have ..sorry used to have.now its just lies and thievery from their new masters at live gamer .not very bright are you wgt. say goodbye to your loyal clientele we've already got a daily forum in our club about how much further this is going to go before we all just say bye-bye. maybe they could get ICON to explain it all to us in his usual insulting manner ....yeah that should help

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 11:53 AM

LOLserver:
     I have 98 views waiting to be redeemed...damn, hope I had not lost them all :-( . 

367 -- should still be there when they get it up and running again...if not ,there's not much we can do..lol....Andy

• JoeParUp
    12 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:13 PM

Still not work for me...!  

This has been going on for two weeks plus and I have lost faith in LiveGamer's ability to trouble shoot and fix.  Just my two cents

• chrisw27
    5 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 12:19 PM

I would like to put out a message of thanks to some people who I will not name but they know who they are:

I have had members/players who have donated gifts of sets of balls to myself and others who are unable to get the viewing of videos and I would just like to say a big thank you for your extremely kind gift .

Gestures like this remind me of the cameraderie and friendship which can still be found today especially on a worldwide forum such as this.

I just hope that WGT and Livegamer take notice of what has been going on and how players from all corners have helped each other/complained together but ultimately will stick with this very popular game!!

Thanks once again

Chrisw27

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 2:42 PM

Maybe WGT could send us all an email when it gets fixed

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 3:17 PM

chrisw27:
    Gestures like this remind me of the cameraderie and friendship which can still be found today especially on a worldwide forum such as this.

This post warms my heart. Thank you for sharing, chris27!

Cohesion during adversity is a trait that can be found in healthy, productive communities :)

My thanks go out to the mystery players who have been helping others while we work with LiveGamer to restore complete functionality to their services.

We have been in communication with LiveGamer around the clock since this issue started, and we promise to update you all as soon as we find any more information. We appreciate your patience - we don't like this situation any more than you do. Like I've mentioned before: nobody wins in this situation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 4:05 PM

chrisw27:
    I have had members/players who have donated gifts of sets of balls to myself and others who are unable to get the viewing of videos and I would just like to say a big thank you for your extremely kind gift .

Seconded...........Got an unexpected and much appreciated gift .....Andy

RSS