Forums

Help › Forums

Live Gamer is DOWN in many countries

Fri, Sep 18 2015 6:28 AM (90 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:22 PM

Richard1201:
    does this mean that other than countries mentioned, the carousel will not be available in South Africa for example ever again...?? 

Nothing has permanently changed. We are working toward restoring the feature to what it was. Once they have everything working like normal again, I will try to update the thread

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• sweets12
    565 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:46 PM

Has not been working in Canada for 2 days now.

Neither has the watch videos.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:48 PM

TY VM  WGTpizza,     we will just have to wait and see  , for me in Quebec CAN,,,its been two weeks :)  . i can wait another week no prob .   Frapp

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 1:53 PM

frappefort:
    TY VM  WGTpizza,     we will just have to wait and see  , for me in Quebec CAN,,,its been two weeks :)  . i can wait another week no prob .   Frapp

That's interesting - as far as we know LiveGamer should be working now for our players in Canada. I will investigate this and report what I find

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Hamiltonjsp
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 2:33 PM

It doesn't work for Canada.

• chrisw27
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 2:48 PM

Hi,

I'm in the UK and the carousel still isn't working here, for me anyway.

Just thought I'd let you know while you are looking into the problem with Canada!

Cheers

Chrisw27

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 3:42 PM

How can you call yourself "WORLD" golf tour when you don't provide the same service to everyone anywhere in the "WORLD"?

• whobegotya
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 5:53 PM

hi i live in new zealand an havnt been able to watch videos to collect credits for two weeks now i am quiet sadden by this?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 6:35 PM

The same way Major League Baseball has the World Series. They can call it anything they like, true or not.

• Giuliano68
    17 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:08 PM

Thanks WGTpizza,

b the way here in Italy still not working

I'm hoping you can fix the bug soon.

RSS