Forums

Help › Forums

Hi Everyone!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 25 2013 3:18 PM (3 replies)
  • Doctahpaul
    38 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 10:03 PM

Just wanted to intoduce myself as it appears I will be sticking around!  My name is Paul, and I am a Dentist from Methuen Massachusetts, just up rte 93 on the NH border North of Boston.   Used to play golf alot, but my wife never did and that led to no golf as the relationship blossomed LOL...then I had triplet boys...and ALL the fun stopped!  :(.  Anyways, I have played online golf in the past on a site that no longer exists but was even biggee than this one I believe.  It was based on Links, and had a very similar structure to this site, but had more courses, pretty much all Links had to offer.  Some of you may have played in it, just wish i rememebered the name though.

So golf...right now i stink, and am working through the AGGRO of missing the stroke, the break, the this and that!  BUT I am enjoying myself so far.  If anyone is form Massachusetts/NH close by please say hello!  And that goes for anyone.  Not sure I understand how the game all works, with Country clubs and torunaments, but if I can drill teeth I can figure this out!   I have tons of questions, and you probably have seen a bunch so far.   Hopefully I can get *CLEARED* for posting so my questions are in REALTIME and not 3 dyas later! lol   But I need help so I will keep asking and I hope noone gets bugged too muich! lol

Talk to you soon!

Doc

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:08 AM

Hi doc!

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 10:42 AM

Doctahpaul:

Just wanted to intoduce myself as it appears I will be sticking around!  My name is Paul, and I am a Dentist from Methuen Massachusetts, just up rte 93 on the NH border North of Boston.   Used to play golf alot, but my wife never did and that led to no golf as the relationship blossomed LOL...then I had triplet boys...and ALL the fun stopped!  :(.  Anyways, I have played online golf in the past on a site that no longer exists but was even biggee than this one I believe.  It was based on Links, and had a very similar structure to this site, but had more courses, pretty much all Links had to offer.  Some of you may have played in it, just wish i rememebered the name though.

So golf...right now i stink, and am working through the AGGRO of missing the stroke, the break, the this and that!  BUT I am enjoying myself so far.  If anyone is form Massachusetts/NH close by please say hello!  And that goes for anyone.  Not sure I understand how the game all works, with Country clubs and torunaments, but if I can drill teeth I can figure this out!   I have tons of questions, and you probably have seen a bunch so far.   Hopefully I can get *CLEARED* for posting so my questions are in REALTIME and not 3 dyas later! lol   But I need help so I will keep asking and I hope noone gets bugged too muich! lol

Talk to you soon!

Doc

Hello there

Well i don't know what to say but,i think wgt pizza is a player and in the same time work for wgt site.Poeple say that is  good one and eficient so i think that can help you.My self i don't trust enyone at the wgt employes.

Welkome to the WGT ..........

The League of Legends CC-Golf Academy

• ajf02169
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 3:18 PM

greetings,Doc! i'm Arthur from Quincy.....and welcome to WGT

RSS