Forums

Help › Forums

Shame on You WGT!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 3 2012 2:03 PM (2 replies)
  • Miloskan
    50 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 6:53 AM

When I started to play this game the ONLY way for me to earn some credits was watching videos, slow and painful way but its only how I could improve myself and my equipment. Taking surveys didnt work from a very beginning. Then You have doubled the amount of videos to watch for credits (more painful) but that was ok too. And now You have canceled watching videos for some countries (poor countries), now I get it this game is only for a reach people or people who coming from just a few "elite countries". I can not buy credits from my country (and I dont have a card) and my country is not on your "list" of countries who can play this game. Soo long WGT, You just became a discriminator game site.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:03 AM

Hi

we do not control what countries are available  in rthe surveys matrix. Those come from the survey provider. Sorry about that.

-wgticon

• Miloskan
    50 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 2:03 PM

Have You read my post? Post was about watching videos. First You doubled the amount of watching then You canceled it at all. And surveys doesnt work from a start but watching videos were working good.

RSS