Forums

Help › Forums

AS games percentages

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:44 PM (6 replies)
  • kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:49 PM

When one person quits/disconnects it affect other 3 players percentages.

This is not fair.

My percentage go down today from 80% to 73% and I not quit once.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 12:23 PM

kilbraur:

When one person quits/disconnects it affect other 3 players percentages.

This is not fair.

My percentage go down today from 80% to 73% and I not quit once.

I did bring this up before to them. I hope they fix it too.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 6:07 PM

Hi

In the upcoming product release we will be removing disconnect calculation from a/s games where if your partner leaves the game, you also get penalized.

-wgticon

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 7:00 PM

Personally I believe that does a real disservice to their opponents. Win as a team, lose as a team, get charged as a team. If someone doesn't want to lose credits in an AS game all he has to do is pick a partner that will probably quit when losing. That way he doesn't look like the bad guy and doesn't get dinged for it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:11 PM

srellim234:

Personally I believe that does a real disservice to their opponents. Win as a team, lose as a team, get charged as a team. If someone doesn't want to lose credits in an AS game all he has to do is pick a partner that will probably quit when losing. That way he doesn't look like the bad guy and doesn't get dinged for it.

You don't get to pick a partner unless you start the game yourself so three quarters of the players don't have that option. Also you can't play AS for credits anyway. And why would you pick a quitter again? I don't think you've thought this through.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:44 PM

Sorry, courtney. I was under the impression that you could play AS for credits and both sides could pick a partner. Guess I was mistaken. In that case the partner should not get dinged if a player quits that game.

RSS