Help › Forums

If you dare!

Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:11 PM (27 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 4:53 PM

frappefort:
    or Knock  3 times  on my wall

Tony Orlando's ...Knock 3 times ...(knock knock knock) on the ceiling if you want me. Twice on the pipes if the answer is no.

You were close Frapp.

If you guys are doing A/S Frapp send me an invite I want in . Ill play with anyone so you can keep your pard this time :)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 6:20 PM

Hang up!!!!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:58 PM

Bwahahahaha, I had someone call my office and ask for "legendCrusher"...lmao

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 5:08 PM

1st lucky caller wins a weekend stay at my holiday home.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 5:54 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Bwahahahaha, I had someone call my office and ask for "legendCrusher"...lmao

Got a voicemail too...someone actually took the time and effort..

Don't know whether to applaude them or call a doctor. ? ..lmfao...Andy

PS. To caller.....-- I know my Father !! , and my Mother doesn't partake in l.e.s.b.i.a.n sex ..(as far as I know)....

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 6:04 PM

Think you guys have the wrong site, thought it was a place to play golf, LOL.

Sheesh, no wonder my country club has no members in it, I think I am the only normal one here.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:11 AM

Infinito3010:
    Sheesh, no wonder my country club has no members in it, I think I am the only normal one here.

Says, 'The Invisible Man'...(wonder where you've been lately)...lol ....Andy

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:41 AM

alcaucin:

Says, 'The Invisible Man'...(wonder where you've been lately)...lol ....Andy

probably ripping the a$$ end out of some pc :)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:33 AM

Infinito3010:

Think you guys have the wrong site, thought it was a place to play golf, LOL.

Yes

I was bewildered about this post, pointless is a kind way of putting it.  Why waste any of your Pc's Ram in bothering with stuff that has nothing to do with WGT or WGT players.  "if you dare makes you think, "dare what?  attack pin at Oakmont #9?" but no its a total waste of space.  Well done you get the TIN POINTLESS POST AWARD.  A few more and you might get bronze.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:48 AM

I agree. I think the most helpful discussion in quite a while was "Oh I see, bad at maths cant play at...". Wait, that one got out of hand too.......nevermind.

RSS