Forums

Help › Forums

Ferret Drive Meter (A Special WGT NAC Report )

Sat, Oct 6 2012 3:30 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 9:40 AM

Greetings fellow golfers, in keeping with our efforts to make you the most informed golfers on this planet (or any other). We here at WGT NAC are pleased to announce our preliminary findings on the recently installed "ferret" drive meter. On a side note,on hearing that his services were no longer required, the hamster had this to say, and I quote "@!#$^%* WGT"

Well, so far according to our instruments,

you can clearly see the ferrets' longer stride does seem to enhance meter stability. ( please keep in mind we are still beta and we only tested the "starter" ferrets, your actual results may vary)

Yes, we did say "ferrets", plural. It seems for optimum performance a dual core ferret system is required, so when one takes a Fosters' break there's no interruption of power to the grid

Well folks, that about does it for this special "product review" edition of the WGT NAC golf forecast, but first, I 'd like to give a big shout out to hyena64 who provided us with a "behind the scenes" look at this new "state of the art" system. So, keep those cards and letters coming, and remember "an informed golfer is a happier golfer" so, stay savvy folks.

Doc :)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:10 PM

hyena64:
    There are 3 variations available.  Have you tested all three types from the original post yet? I know these are preliminary results, but I would think you would want to test all three versions simultaneously. 

Well now, hyena64 it's actually all a matter of WGT golf "cred". Being that the system is still "beta" and that the only "official" version available in the pro shop is the "starter" ( free) ferret system, we here at the WGT NAC just can't go bandying about statistics on , ahem, possible bootleg ferret sytems ( you know who you are, and we're on to you, we just can't name names ). As for our old friend , the hampster, last we heard, he was on tour promoting his new book "The Real WGT (an insiders' story)"

no word yet on a possible movie deal.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 4:37 PM

goldeena:
    it's as in PENAC isn't it, the right wing ultra conservative think tank that orchestrated that controlled demolition amongst others.......sorry cannot be more specific

Lol, nope, sorry goldeena, we are not associated with any known political party being more of a "wing-nut" nature other than left or right.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 4:41 PM

Great stuff.......you clearly are the Dr.!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 8:25 PM

Choppo, I have tried numerous times to reply to your comment, but, aside from this goldang typing glitch, it seems I am now unable to post pictures to illustrate my points!

This is totally unacceptable! WGT if you're hearing this , I want a full refund , plus interest, and a guarantee that when I start another account I will shoot nothing less than a 55 on ST A's. This is non-negotiable. WGT Icon, it's about time you stepped up to the plate again (sry pal) but it seems you're the only one that gets anything done around here, I'm countin' on ya budd!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 4:00 AM

Has this guy got a ferret in his pants, or is he just happy to see us ? Kinda makes ya wonder...

Oh, and this just in, you won't be disappointed if you drop by the Lobby tonight,as now appearing, just back from their world tour, for a limited time engagement, WGT proudly presents, "The Fabulous Ferret Band"!!!

ferret-band

I think the accordian player took lessons from Lawrence Welk.

• PAGES
RSS