Forums

Help › Forums

WTF!!!

Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:55 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fasffreddy1
    354 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 11:57 AM

Can anyone here tell me how it is possible for someone to join WGT on Sept 26, 2012 and be a Pro level 30 and have an average of 63.something? I am at a loss to explain it myself how some one could be that good in only 12 days. To see what I am talking about check out the leaderboard on the free tournament that was just added to Golflovers and click on the players profile. If this game was that easy everybody could do it and the game would not be as fun to play. This needs to be looked into.

Fasffreddy1

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 12:30 AM

Well you know,this has been going on for some time now. People playing this game and all kinds of strange things happening. Nothing is done to check the integrity of the players.This is why you dont play for credits.Other than the CTTH , I have only played in one 9 hole tourney.Only play for fun and only with players that you know.If you follow these rules, you will never have this problem of dealing with these types of players. Golf is a game of honesty, but some people dont know that. Happy Swinging

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 12:45 AM

Well said lonniescott711,        :)

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 12:56 AM

fasffreddy1:

Can anyone here tell me how it is possible for someone to join WGT on Sept 26, 2012 and be a Pro level 30 and have an average of 63.something? I am at a loss to explain it myself how some one could be that good in only 12 days. To see what I am talking about check out the leaderboard on the free tournament that was just added to Golflovers and click on the players profile. If this game was that easy everybody could do it and the game would not be as fun to play. This needs to be looked into.

Fasffreddy1

I joined on the 14th of last month, am a Master and Lvl1, with sb 63 score. Am I a multi accounter..?    No..!

Many reasons why someone could catch on to this game quickly and some play 24 hrs a day and some 24hrsa year..! 

My 2p anyway...  Happy golfin all

I can't putt (Steve will vouch for this, lol) , if I could I'd stick me neck out and say I'd already be around 58..!  lol 

Some are just born to play golf  :)

(WGT, why is every post moderated,no such thing as a quickreply?!)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:23 AM

frappefort:

Well said lonniescott711,        :)

+1

And the player the OP is refrering to,  has only 17 ranked rounds, no alt/shot matches and just a few Match play rounds (1 of which he beat a Legend) lmao..   What a joke.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:31 AM

Not a funny subject matter but....lmao, that Legend must feel a bit foolish now....the mouse bit back and its teeth were bigger ..........Andy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:46 AM

Maybe a person used a boost? Just a guess...

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 10:29 AM

WGTicon:

Maybe a person used a boost? Just a guess...

-wgticon

That may explain the Level with not many ranked rounds played,  but doesn't touch this players best rounds with so very little rounds played.

Who knows, maybe the player in question isn't a bagger/multi-accounter,  maybe he/she just quits alot of games.   That may explain the avg to level points ratio.

• zipperzipper
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 11:40 AM

News flash the game is fucked up. It freezes and error and meter problems the game is screwed up that is why there is no support because they know it is fucked up and do not want to be bother about it by us.

• PAGES
RSS