Forums

Help › Forums

Moving up tiers and changing clubs

Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:15 AM (5 replies)
  • rbarcley
    10 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 1:32 PM

Thanks for the help first of all. I recently moved up to master rank. The longer course makes it harder for my 2nd shot. Should I buy a new driver and sell at a bargain rate my old one. Should I just buy a whole new set driver and irons? Or should I keep what I have until I move up more levels? At level 67 now. Would buying the new driver only be benificial or all of them to learn all th new distances

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 2:55 PM

rbarcley:

Thanks for the help first of all. I recently moved up to master rank. The longer course makes it harder for my 2nd shot. Should I buy a new driver and sell at a bargain rate my old one. Should I just buy a whole new set driver and irons? Or should I keep what I have until I move up more levels? At level 67 now. Would buying the new driver only be benificial or all of them to learn all th new distances

hi

upgrading clubs will definitely help with the game since they will offer much more distance and control. with that said, I learned this game with using raptures off legend tees. Was it hard?> yes, did my my ball roll non stop, yes, but it really helps you learn the course and it's management.

with that said, many are choosing to upgrade.

-wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 2:56 PM

rbarcley:

hi

upgrading clubs will definitely help with the game since they will offer much more distance and control. with that said, I learned this game with using raptures off legend tees. Was it hard?> yes, did my my ball roll non stop, yes, but it really helps you learn the course and it's management.

with that said, many are choosing to upgrade.

-wgticon

• rbarcley
    10 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:25 PM

Thank you for your reply

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:49 PM

I got the RoKtBallZ full set at L69 (great clubs), then the 'Burner' Irons at L79......The RbZ driver will take you all the way to L88 R11 and it's still viable for Legend tees..

I would pass on the driver you've rented.....meters too fast, there's no forgiveness and the precision is awful....gl   Andy

• rbarcley
    10 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:15 AM

Thanks Andy for your advice....Rich

RSS