Forums

Help › Forums

videos quit working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:57 AM (9 replies)
  • genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:26 AM

This morning everything was working fine earning credits by watching videos. This afternoon when You access videos, says you need to enable "Allow third party cookies.". then it says "wgt.livegamersads.com needs to access cookies. Both browsers (Firefox & Google) have third party cookies allowed. I tried browsers on linux end even with Wine, same results. I tried on my laptop, which has both winxp and linux with same results. WGT has changed something today causing this problem. Has anyone else experienced this?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:44 AM

hi

now that I think of it, few folks have same issue. I will check to see what happened overnight.

-wgticon

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 9:43 AM

Every one had the same problem this morning, but I just checked and the carousel is working again. At least here is the U.S.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 10:56 AM

The issue of the error message..." Third party cookies needed to be enabled" ...which was denying access to video viewing has been resolved. An  I wish to thak the developers for the quick action taken to do so!

However , that Ford video with the 3 videos in one, still will NOT give the "3" credits offered,...so I simply ignore it now!!  lol    

• Breuze
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:07 AM

since a few weeks i am unable to watch videos, i get the following message;

we are unable to serve videos to your area. please try again later.

it shows the same message for the last few weeks, im from the Netherlands so whats happening?

greetz..Breuze

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 11:41 AM

I am seeing a lot of Supersonic Ads that are simply not rewarding the credits that are advertised.  Particularly troubling is that they are extremely long videos and if you watch the whole thing and don't get credits, it is particularly infuriating.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:06 PM

spitlist:

I am seeing a lot of Supersonic Ads that are simply not rewarding the credits that are advertised.  Particularly troubling is that they are extremely long videos and if you watch the whole thing and don't get credits, it is particularly infuriating.

I agree 100%

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:36 PM

spitlist:

+100 

• Pigskin24
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:23 PM

same problem for a lot of videos ... i'm in Australia

was working a couple of days ago

watch a video, get no credits

please fix this issue :)

• Pigskin24
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:57 AM
    just tested, still broken /sigh