Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:53 AM (21 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:03 AM

The free credits page is different.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:08 AM

I can't seem to get the new pins. Started three practice rounds changing pin location each time and got the old ones.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:18 AM

I think its Hilarios that WGTIcon , announces a new email change for the next update,

yet No one in this thread acknowledges it, but uses it as a forum for discussing WTF happened in the last update.

LOL, you guys need to give us a Thread with a changelog of updates as they occur/

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:20 AM

I did follow his suggestion and look in my account settings but I couldn't see the option he was talking about. I imagine there will be a changelist later once the US comes online and the forums go nutty complaining about all and sundry ;)

If it helps I've also started a new thread complaining about the pepper flash notification pop-up...

Edit: here we go

http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2012/10/10/new-features-from-world-golf-tour.aspx

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:34 AM

New pinposition at CCC #7 doesn't show puttinggrid in frontview and in reverseview it's miles away ;-). Tried it again after showing the replay, same result: see screenshots.

PS Have sent a bugreport already 2 WGT

Cheers, GC

Edit: missed the putt and no changes in views. 3 putted it.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:40 AM

7 is unfortunately a complete balls up. Other than that it's a good set of pins on the front nine and freshens up Congo nicely.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:58 AM

saltiresfan:

Yep full updates here...

nothing worthwhile other than the wake up call on the uneven lies.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:00 AM

Not sure what you mean. I get the putting view fine on 7 front and reverse. Do you mean when pitching/chipping if you miss the green?

Edit: think I might have the old pin still although def had new pins on the earlier holes.

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:02 AM

saltiresfan:

Not sure what you mean. I get the putting view fine on 7 front and reverse. Do you mean when pitching/chipping if you miss the green?

Nope, it was my second shot. Hit my teeshot 2,4 ft from pin and had those views when putting.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:05 AM

There's another thread about this. Looks like I had the old pin for some reason despite entering the "new pins" competition.

RSS