Forums

Help › Forums

Not letting me play RG's

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:29 PM (26 replies)
  • andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 1:40 AM

Ive completed many ready-gos over the last few months, and I've just finished one within the last fifteen minutes and now every ready-go I attempt to enter it says "my country or state of residence does not qualify me to play in these tourneys"

this is obviously a sudden glitch, as I have always played them, and literally just finished one just then, and now its not letting me compete in anymore.

does anyone know what I may be able to do to fix this??

(obviously this is a big deal because I win all my ready-gos... :)

cheers

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 1:53 AM

There seems to be a new way of listing national eligibility for tournaments. Australia is definitely on the RG one though. I wonder if anyone else from down under is having trouble with RGs.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:26 AM

hey andrew...this is my 1st time playing since monday but it seem's as if I have the same problem..cannot enter anything, RG's or CC game's...must be some kind of error from the update...there's always something!

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:51 AM

MY contact details have alway's been N.Ireland (parent's house) but i alway's stated i lived in ireland. Out of curiosity I changed my "country" of residence to " United Kingdom" and now I can play RG's again...maybe Ireland and australia has changed it's law's when it come's to online gaming...not sure.

• SKILLA01
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:01 AM

IS THERE ANY THING I CAN DO TO FIX IT?

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:06 AM

From Italy, I have the same problem. It's no possible to play many WGT's Tournaments, all the RG's and all the CC's tournaments?!?!?

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:36 AM

But it must have literally happened just before I posted, because I played a TM 18holes at olympic RG and then straight away tried to play another one and thats when I had the issue

The other thing that is odd and has changed, only the RG's in my tier, and open RG'S used to be visible to me, now I can view all the RG's including other tiers..

I would find it very strange if people residing in Australia were no-longer allowed to play ready-gos, so I imagine it is an issue at WGTs end, 

hopefully it all gets fixed soon

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:00 AM

I changed country to UK and the tournaments were available. I enrolled one for trial, then I changed again country to Italy. The situation returned as before, except for that tournament still available?!?! After, for abt half an hour WGT was not running at all with all browers. Now it seems ok, but tournaments still not available. Funny thinks on this planet....

• indianlove
    98 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:06 AM

This from India!! Same problems as mentioned above..

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:25 AM

yeah, but its hardly ideal changing our residence every time we want to play a RG, this needs to get sorted out..

RSS