Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament eligibility.

Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:28 AM (65 replies)
  • 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:10 AM

For some reason, today, I`m not eligible to play in any tournaments.

The red message/link tells me I have not provided a country of residence. I click on it. It says thank you and tells me I have now provided a country of residence. Go back  to my CC tourney page and the same red message is still there.

Go into my account and all is good with my residence being the UK as normal.

UK flag is still there on my profile page.

Any suggestions???

2i. 

• welshwiz999
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:14 AM

I have the same problem.  Please help.

• mrgain
    418 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:24 AM

Hi, same thing has happened to me. My residence flag is there as well. Can't play in any matches Why??

My residence is in my account and the Spanish flag is in profile.

Gordon Byatt

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:28 AM

Hey I posted something similar in the 'bug log' part of the forums, I and a few others have commented on our inability to join tourneys and particular ready-gos.

Im waiting for a response from WGT, but im sure it'll be just a minor glitch that they'll be able to sort out, I doubt there will be a change to any of the eligibility rules

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/132697/878110.aspx#878110

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:35 AM

As I posted there it seems to work if you enter RGs through the game window.

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:02 AM

naaaoo, still having issues :(

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:03 AM

It clearly lists Australia as eligible so it looks more like a coding error than a law change.

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:08 AM

Thanks Saltire, but cannot play in my CC credit tourneys from the game window either.

C`mon WGT. Lets try and get this resolved ASAP, as I`m sure that I`m not alone in having credits tied up in multi round tourneys that are only halfway thru as well as not being able to enter new ones at the moment.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:10 AM

That's weird. We're both UK and I can enter CC ones through the in-game window,

Can you enter RGs?

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:11 AM

^^^ Agreed. 

I was literally having a drinks break when the glitch happened, I was eligible, and then not... this is the first time ever ive had this, so i wonder if it is just a slight error due to the update.

thanks salt!

RSS