Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament eligibility.

Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:28 AM (65 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 7:50 AM

Lol, checked it just for kicks, I wasn't eligible to enter RG's 5 mins ago, I am eligible now, we'll see how long it lasts before it changes again. I'm not entering 1 though, no chance in getting in top 10.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 7:57 AM

Im always eligible to play all tournys except for US only tournys, but i found i couldnt play any CC credits games today. I clicked on an e-mail i got from WGT about the new pins on CCC, and it brought me to this link. Lucky i did that, lol. It should stay like that.....hopefully.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 7:59 AM

cant play any RGs says im not eligible.

tried logging out and in and a few things people suggested on here but still cant play...

:((

• paultownson
    1,909 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:05 AM

I've just tried to enter a C.C. comp which I set up yesterday, and it's telling me that I haven't entered my country of residence. I've also been WD from 3 comps which I've played this week.

Are you having these problems?  If so, have you managed to solve it yet?

I'm hopeless with computers, so I'm stuck.

Paul

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:05 AM

Did you try that link i put up Stevie?

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:13 AM

yes tried it thx twominusome..

got me nowhere.

what am i going to do tonight :(

ill have to talk to the wife i guess.lol

• Nikoshi365
    1,521 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:25 AM

None whatsoever, I have written, complained,, even telephoned to an answering service. I set up a tournament today, offering prizes and such, no credit entrance fee, nothing, and I cant enter even my own tournament along with 22 invited guests. WGT should sort htis out and bloody quick

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:37 AM

lol, i guess its got to happen sometime.

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:44 AM

2-1, Its the same message you get when you try to sign up for a tourney and it tells u ur ineligible

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 8:47 AM

Thanks Feeney, i thought it could be different for others when they clicked on the link, i wasnt sure. When i clicked on it, there was another link in there to update eligibility. I clicked that also, hey presto, it worked. As i say, it might work for some, but not for others. Cheers dude.

RSS