Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament eligibility.

Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:28 AM (65 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 11:16 AM

Pizza!

As you've stated previously that 99% of problems are at the user's end.... how do I go about fixing this?

Seems the 'guys' are dealing with it as I type:

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 11:34 AM

what is up with skins game can`t sellect challenge mode  ??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:01 PM

Hi guys

for tournaments that error, you should still be able to enter them from the game window (not website). We are trying to fix it asap.

-wgticon

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:03 PM

WigerToods2010:

Seems the 'guys' are dealing with it as I type:

Sorry WGT and icon,But that is so so funny LMAO!!

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:42 PM

WGTicon:

Hi guys

for tournaments that error, you should still be able to enter them from the game window (not website). We are trying to fix it asap.

-wgticon

Not true Icon. And I`m sure I`m not the only one.

• TamMcBam
    50 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 1:37 PM

lol i cant even set up a challenge match play game for credits.  why are they always messing up something.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:20 PM

WigerToods2010:
    As you've stated previously that 99% of problems are at the user's end

Yes, well, this is the 1% of the time when WGT encounters an unexpected glitch  :)

Also, wasn't I speaking specifically about Meter Issues?

This is a serious issue and the WGT headquarters is like a warzone today. Pens, keyboards and coffee mugs are being thrown around (that monkey picture is fairly accurate) until we find a fix.

All hands are on deck with this issue, folks. Trust me when I say this is the company's #1 priority at this time. We will be sure to update you as soon as we find out more.

EDIT 2:40pm PST: We are hearing reports of this issue being resolved for some players. We're not sure yet what caused the glitch nor are we confident that it will not happen again. We are launching an investigation to find the cause and to make sure it doesn't happen again, but for now you should be able to create credit games as normal. Sorry again for the inconvenience and good luck out there!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• ShammyIRL
    89 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 3:14 PM

Working fine for me now again :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:09 PM

WGTpizza:

WigerToods2010:
    As you've stated previously that 99% of problems are at the user's end

Yes, well, this is the 1% of the time when WGT encounters an unexpected glitch  :)

Also, wasn't I speaking specifically about Meter Issues?

This is a serious issue and the WGT headquarters is like a warzone today. Pens, keyboards and coffee mugs are being thrown around (that monkey picture is fairly accurate) until we find a fix.

All hands are on deck with this issue, folks. Trust me when I say this is the company's #1 priority at this time. We will be sure to update you as soon as we find out more.

EDIT 2:40pm PST: We are hearing reports of this issue being resolved for some players. We're not sure yet what caused the glitch nor are we confident that it will not happen again. We are launching an investigation to find the cause and to make sure it doesn't happen again, but for now you should be able to create credit games as normal. Sorry again for the inconvenience and good luck out there!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Good show. Btw, no malice intended with the image. 

When I finish a game now I get my profile pic popping up alongside my average - is this a new feature,  looks like I've forfeited when I haven't ?

Peace.

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:53 PM

Mines all sorted, cheers

RSS