Forums

Help › Forums

wow really

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:20 AM (1 replies)
  • JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 2:39 PM

well not only does my cojntry clubs forum not work.. i tried to send emails to my members to inform them of the situation and that now im trying to fix it.. now it says i cant email my members because im not a member.. i created the club obviously im a member.. anyone else having these problems???????????????????

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:20 AM

WGT knows about the issue when CC are transferred.

The workaround seems complicated, but it just requires steps to be taken in the proper order:

As a club owner, find a CC member who will cooperate.

1. transfer the club to that person and have them verify that they have accepted - it can only be done via a confirming email link. Be sure they have it.

2. Have them toss you from the club and re-invite you back, thus resetting your status to new member. First, make sure you ARE back and can access forums - okay done?

3. Now the member must transfer the club back to you, and you must use the email link to accept the club.

4. Now you must also boot that member and re-invite THEM back because when they transferred membership back to you, THEY lost forums also!

5. Lastly, once they're back in the club, they will be treated as a new member and have forums again. 

The only thing lost in all this is that the order of membership (by date) will have have been altered - no big deal.

RSS