Forums

Help › Forums

Since the last maintenance update I have become a terrible player overnight?????

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 16 2012 1:54 PM (2 replies)
  • CNS12345
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:14 PM

Last week I was doing quite well, suddenly my short play has worsened considerably???

Anyone have any ideas as to why this may be? Obviously could just be a bad few days but feels like something is amiss....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 8:52 AM

CNS12345:

Last week I was doing quite well, suddenly my short play has worsened considerably???

Anyone have any ideas as to why this may be? Obviously could just be a bad few days but feels like something is amiss....

hi

what exactly is happening? please provide as much detail as possible.

-wgticon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 1:54 PM

A pretty vague description of exactly what has happened. We all go through form slumps for wharever reason, putting has been my downfall of late (through my own inability to hit the ding) but I have not personally noticed any difference since the updates.

You do use the starters wedges which are not very forgiving, so if you are not hitting the ding this could be part of the reason. The short game is the hardest to master - part of the game I am still learning.

Your scoring does not seem to have changed a lot in the last two weeks so I think you would need to give WGT detailed accounts with screen shots if possible.

Alan

RSS