Forums

Help › Forums

Sleeve of balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 30 2010 11:03 AM (6 replies)
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 4:53 PM

The first person that can post on my wall where my Avatar came from gets a sleeve of balls of their choice.

Good luck

Saying "The web" doesn't count. It is a specific thing.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 5:45 PM

First answer......not correct. Right genre but wrong medium and not Lord of the Rings related.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 5:57 PM

Greenkeepa may be right with the size so here is an 'almost full' size image.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 7:14 PM

Congratulations to Lysti. This is a series of books with the final one due out this year.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 7:51 PM

Congratulations Lystie. And cool book cover too.  : )

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 6:17 AM

Soulcatcher:

The first person that can post on my wall where my Avatar came from gets a sleeve of balls of their choice.

Good luck

Saying "The web" doesn't count. It is a specific thing.

I went to Atlanta for my granddaughters 11th birthday party. Early Saturday morning I'm looking through my daughters bookcase for something to read with my early morning coffee on the back deck and - Lo and Behold!!! - There was your Avatar on the cover of one of her books.

But I chose to borrow and reread "Alaska" by James Michener. One of my favorites.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 11:03 AM

You said she is 11??? That's impressive.

Each one of those books is over 800 pages with multiple plot lines and literally 100's of characters you must know for any of it to make sense.

That is one smart 11 year old.

edit......I just saw that it was your daughter's shelf...not granddaughter. Don't worry about me I will learn that reading comprehension stuff sooner or later...lol

RSS