Forums

Help › Forums

Why I love Golf and Playing on WGT

Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:38 PM (20 replies)
  • boneyboy
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 8:13 PM

Thank you so very for those words,they sum up in a nutshell the i feel about thisgame here on wgt! And i too wpould like to tip my hat to wgt for all there efforts to make this agreat gaming experience your hard work is appreceiated from me!

• chewy8baca
    263 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:09 PM

Well said, I also enjoy golf on WGT.

Chewy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:26 AM

i join also, in this positive post from the OP  ,   you speak for many here on WGT,,,TY  Frapp

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 3:51 AM

Indeed, well said, high five, er, hoof!

Doc :)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:47 AM

Great read Alan.  I am 100% there with you my friend.  You, and some other crazy people I see resounding on this post with words of total agreement are my kind of players.  Those who know how to laugh at themselves while playing, bringing some good humor and creating the perfect atmosphere for enjoyable games.

Also, my hopes for a nice "community building" posting habits on the forums to simply enhance our whole WGT experience as well, with positive, thoughtful and even funny inputs if well at-timed.

It will always be a pleasure to play, read and write with players of your stature and great gentleman-ship Alan.

AJ - Quijotazo

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:37 PM

Very Well Said :)

-Roger

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 1:21 PM

On the real course I try to remember the good shot and forget about the bad.  It is very much the same here on WGT, enjoy the good rounds with the nice people and forget about the few bad ones.

Cheers

jayheels

• qds2002
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:08 PM

I love golf because it lets me show my talent

RSS