Forums

Help › Forums

Monthly credit tournements.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:49 AM (4 replies)
  • buey1950
    152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 12:17 AM

I know wgt ones are played on different speeds,this month a mixture of v/fast & tourney.

How do you know what the 500c one is played on (doesn't say),because if they are tournament speeds, there would be no point in entering.

Thank you members or WGTIcon / WGTPizza.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:11 AM

Hi

I think you can see them after you enter a tournament, just before teeing off.

-wgticon

• buey1950
    152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:11 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

I think you can see them after you enter a tournament, just before teeing off.

-wgticon

That is normally the case WGTIcon,but this is single play and I would like to have practice1st.

If I pressed "play now" would I be commited to play right then with no practice or will it show me the conditions (in browser)before I tee off, so I can then go practice them ?

Sorry to bother you. but it is not clear to me.  ty  P

• buey1950
    152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:17 AM

my post may not be clear.

I can press "play now" on a page like this and then I go to browser to play game and press 'play now' again.  (I am then commited) 

It is at this point ^^ I'm asking , does it tell me conditions so I can practice without being commited to play with no practice ? P

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:49 AM

The conditons will show themselves after you press "sign up". You don't need to play it until the end of the month if you don't want to. But when you decide to play it, just press "tee off". You're committed after that and must either finish the round or witdraw from the tourney. You will have to pay those 500 cr when you sign up though. You can't see the conditions before you pay.

RSS