Forums

Help › Forums

EARN FREE CREDITS

Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:09 AM (23 replies)
  • supertocce
    559 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:40 AM

I think it would be more honest to delete the section: "EARN FREE CREDITS" rather than allow more access. For the past few weeks it is impossible to take advantage of this section because this is displayed
    "Sorry! We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later."

I assure you it has nothing to do the setting of the PC or "pop-up blocker", not just a way to earn free credits to players.

Supertocce

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:53 AM

No videos to watch for free credits here for 4 days now. 

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:43 AM

No videos to watch for free credits here (South Africa) for about 44 days now (ever since they changed the redeem views for credits formula) - also, Take Surveys tab has never worked - always shows:

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:33 AM

WGT with so many people having this same issue surely there is something you guys can do to help out. Sitting back and not responding to these posts and not coming up with a solution for them to equally earn free credits is just plain stupid on yalls part.

I can think of 3 or 4 good ideas to offer people in those areas to earn credits and I am not a rocket scientists. Come on get your act together without blaming 3rd parties and pointing the finger at someone else.

Seems in this world we have to lie cheat n steal to stay on an equal playing field which would also explain the acceptance of multi accounting sandbagers eh?

Not good , not good at all. If you would like those little ideas I have you can me a check payable to pjctas@wgt/freecreditsforme.com

No seriously an email would be fine to my user name @yahoo.com

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 6:20 AM

So just because you can't get them, nobody should. Well that sounds a little self-centred to me.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 6:59 AM

pjctas0822:
    WGT with so many people having this same issue surely there is something you guys can do to help out

If people  read the posts there is.

getting 200 -300 a day is simple just on vids. 

it does not matter where you live use your BRAIN   if you have one.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:10 AM

jld51:

pjctas0822:
    WGT with so many people having this same issue surely there is something you guys can do to help out

If you mean the carousel ones you have to have 4 hours spare...

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:10 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

No videos to watch for free credits here for 4 days now. 

jld51:

pjctas0822:

Even when the Videos for credits do work, it would take me about a month to earn that many credits.

• loconils
    61 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:18 AM

No Vid's here either,m8..

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:21 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Even when the Videos for credits do work, it would take me about a month to earn that many credits.

Why it takes about 10 mins as said  you us you brain and work it out.

Because you cannot click and get things at a split second  work out why (location) so change it.

If you need lessons how a pc works learn.

RSS