Forums

Help › Forums

EARN FREE CREDITS

Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:09 AM (23 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:38 AM

Dont be a cheeky *** twat. My answer to you was polite. I have changed my ip address and my location on here, but it doesnt work. 

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:50 AM

Dont be a cheeky *** twat

You must be a bigger one if you cannot work it out.

ps enjoy your free credits bye.

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:56 PM

Jld51 - instead of hinting at what should be done - and then insinuating that anyone who can't work it out is a moron - why don't you just help everyone out and tell us what we need to do.  

I am a bit challenged when it comes to computers (it took me about a year and some pretty specific help from others to learn how to clear my cache ffs) - but really enjoy playing this game.

If you are concerned about publishing the info publicly - please can you can send the info privately if you want to......

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:24 AM

I think he is referring to the extra videos (known as special videos) that are usually below the main 7 in the carousel. If he had taken the time to read the forums, then he would realise that some people do not get the option of these extra videos. But he already knows this right?, share the wisdom JLD, and do what about 99% of people do on here, and that is to help others. Prove you know what your talking about. LOL.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:55 AM

Well I watched them all and the extra videos and it came to 15 not 300. Oh well.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:43 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    I think he is referring to the extra videos (known as special videos) that are usually below the main 7 in the carousel. If he had taken the time to read the forums, then he would realise that some people do not get the option of these extra videos. But he already knows this right?, share the wisdom JLD, and do what about 99% of people do on here, and that is to help others. Prove you know what your talking about

Don't hold your breath..He is a TWAT......Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:45 AM

DrussTheLegend:
    Jld51 - instead of hinting at what should be done - and then insinuating that anyone who can't work it out is a moron - why don't you just help everyone out and tell us what we need to do.  

Because he is a TWAT....

The only time in his life he has felt superior to anyone..he'll keep those cards close to his chest.....

After all..It's all he's got.....Andy

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:52 AM

More posts about the same problem:   WATCHING VIDEO??? 

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 2:50 AM

saltiresfan:

Well I watched them all and the extra videos and it came to 15 not 300. Oh well.

Some times there are some that you can do over and over again I got 400 views one day last week and made 300 credits  But most days it's more like the 15 you got.

I'm not sure how many people are aware of this. IF and when the 5 video banner pops up and there are no 5 credit videos don't click back to carousel. Click skip, most of the time this makes the other video banner pop up and that is where I made the 400 views this past week.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 2:57 AM

Thx for the info btb, but over in Europe we seem to have a different system..That doesn't work.........Andy

RSS