Forums

Help › Forums

EARN FREE CREDITS

Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:09 AM (23 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 3:40 AM

Cheers Born, but Andy is correct. There are no options other than the videos in the carousel. It has always been like this, but thanks for sharing that info, unlike others here.

Below the carousel it is just blank, its only those 7 vids we ever get. 

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:01 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Cheers Born, but Andy is correct. There are no options other than the videos in the carousel. It has always been like this, but thanks for sharing that info, unlike others here.

Below the carousel it is just blank, its only those 7 vids we ever get. 

we dont even get these here by us,well not me

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 8:01 AM

Agree Fravel - we dont even get the Carousel - just the sorry note.  I even tried to change my location and put a UK address, still the same result - no vids, no surveys, just offers - spend $$ to get free WGT credits.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:09 AM

alcaucin:

TWOMINUSONE:
    I think he is referring to the extra videos (known as special videos) that are usually below the main 7 in the carousel. If he had taken the time to read the forums, then he would realise that some people do not get the option of these extra videos. But he already knows this right?, share the wisdom JLD, and do what about 99% of people do on here, and that is to help others. Prove you know what your talking about

Don't hold your breath..He is a TWAT......Andy

don't call him that - twats are usefull.

RSS