rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 14 2012 1:01 AM (31 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:14 PM
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 12:31 PM

Indeed! Ladies and Gentlemen, start your speculative guessing!  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:37 PM

WGTpizza:

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

I think what they mean by Golf Bags is the ability to configure a different bag setup for each course that way you don't have to worry about remembering to change clubs back and forth.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 3:29 PM

OR....  does it mean we will be able to substitute clubs from the set of irons?

i.e.   hybrid for 3 iron or gap wedge for pw

More expensive golf bag that allows for unlimited configuration vs lower cost bag that only allows one substitution.  

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 3:45 PM

Probably only a golf bag that sits on the course alongside the avatar. Different colors, patterns and logos available for a price.

I've learned not to get my hopes up too high with anything WGT implements. With five years of watching poor rollout after poor rollout I'd rather not set expectations very high and be mildly pleasantly surprised if something worthwhile actually appears.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 3:51 PM

If it is a bag where you can do a set up for each course, then by all means, let it happen. But it wouldnt be for me. It only takes seconds to alter your club selection. Thats too easy me thinks. I bet its to allow the use of different clubs, like only packing your driver, and the rest are wedges etc. Maybe they will come with logos etc as has been stated, even country colours. Hmmm, the mind boggles.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 3:54 PM

Maybe even the ability to switch balls during a round. Now that would be interesting.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 4:00 PM

srellim234:

Probably only a golf bag that sits on the course alongside the avatar. Different colors, patterns and logos available for a price.

i have a gut feeling he's right.

remember the difficulty wgt has with splitting up iron sets....so anything remotely related would be just as improbable.

we'll just have to wait and see 

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 5:37 PM

WGTpizza:

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Oh? does it mean we can finally choose our own irons?
    add 2putters? 5 putters? NO putters?

or it could be just a cutesy GUI to replace the old squares.

can you guess where's my money at?

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 6:04 PM

Tee,s are next

RSS