Forums

Help › Forums

Removing an Icon From Screen

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 23 2012 11:55 AM (5 replies)
  • maruschak
    572 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 10:14 AM

Somewhere along the line,..I  did a survey about "Daily Deals" , for which I'm sure after a lengthy  encounter,...my credits were never obtained,..but that's neither here nor there,....what puzzles me is the fact  that since then.....a  1"  blue icon is on my screen with the words " Daily Deals"  ( cannot produce a picture),......it's rather annoying because it moves about the page and is driving me nuts!

I've tried all I can do to "delete" it,...but to no avail.....can someone please tell me how to make it disappear????  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!....Jack

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 10:16 AM

Daily Deals? Well, that's not a part of WGT so I'm not sure exactly sure what advice to give you.

Here is a helpful link, give it a shot and let us know if you need more help  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 10:58 AM

WGTpizza:
    Here is a helpful link, give it a shot and let us know if you need more help  :)

I love how it says... "was that so hard?"  lmao. 

We need that for the search box here in the forums.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 11:10 AM

Thanks guys,..seems a bit too complicates to me,...My browser is Chrome,...so when I get into my "extensions and add-ons"......I find "daily Deals...'Cannot be removed or deleted!!!"   I can't un check the enable box,....so what I'm going to do is simply ignore the icon the best I can,,lol lol.......not the worst thing in my life.....thanks again for your responses!       Now back to the game,......lol lol     Tks again....Jack

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 11:16 AM

Do you or have you tried adding an AD block extension to your Chrome?

Got this from a google group site

Go to

Computer
    OS
    Program files
    Dailydeals
    chrome.uninstall

Click that ^ and poof, it's gone.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 11:55 AM

Yes,..I do believe I have an "AD Block" installed!...Tried UR advice....no lick,...like previously stated...gonna live with it,.......no sense batting what brains I have left out!!  lol

I thank you all for your help!!!

RSS