Forums

Help › Forums

Credits: How are they earned?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 8 2010 9:11 PM (3 replies)
  • Asby
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 12:55 PM

If they are earned like I believe (lowest players scores win credits) then I would suggest a change, allow the lowest players the credits like always but give us hacks some incentives to want to keep playing. 

Maybe 2 credits for 240 ish drives, 2 credits for being with x feet of cup, 10-2 credits for aces, eagles & birdies. 

That way we have a chance to earn enough credits to be able to get a nicer set of clubs.

Just an idea, I love the game but if I never play a good enough round I am stuck with these crappy starter clubs....ugh!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 1:27 PM

Hi Asby, thanks for your suggestions. In our weekly free tournaments where you can earn credits, the payout schedule awards the top 70 players in your tier. So even if you are in the Hack tier, you are only competing against other people in your tier, and you don't have to finish in the top spot to begin earning credits. http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#sp

• Asby
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2009 10:03 AM

Thanks for the reply, however it needs to be pointed out even in the hack tier there are some very "consistent" players.  This does not give us others, much of a  chance unless we get really lucky, maybe 2 closest to pin holes per tourney, or my idea's would encourage the rest of us to play the tourney's with a reasonable feeling of at least coming away with some reward.

Thanks

• BMIMS
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 9:11 PM

I agree with Asby.Earning credits on WGT is very hard and annoying. They want you to buy credit!

RSS