Forums

Help › Forums

ProShop Purchase

Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:43 PM (4 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 6:18 AM

Hello WGT members,

I need the help from some of the moderators to solve a case send to the customer support. During a match play I was low with the Callaway Tour i(z) - level 35, so I decided to get a 3 pack of them. Missed shot, I miserable purchase the same balls but for level 1. I send a change request to the CS because the balls got the same price and I surely don't want to use the level 1, do you mind. Eheheheheh.

So gentlemen, I only need If someone got in past the same problem and which is the decision from the customer service.

That's all and thanks for listen.

Davide.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 8:41 AM

Fraenkel:

Hello WGT members,

I need the help from some of the moderators to solve a case send to the customer support. During a match play I was low with the Callaway Tour i(z) - level 35, so I decided to get a 3 pack of them. Missed shot, I miserable purchase the same balls but for level 1. I send a change request to the CS because the balls got the same price and I surely don't want to use the level 1, do you mind. Eheheheheh.

So gentlemen, I only need If someone got in past the same problem and which is the decision from the customer service.

That's all and thanks for listen.

Davide.

Hi

If you emailed them, then they will reply. Please give them some time :)

-wgticon

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:19 AM

Thank You Icon.

Davide.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:51 AM

Fraenkel:

During a match play I was low with the Callaway Tour i(z) - level 35, so I decided to get a 3 pack of them. Missed shot, I miserable purchase the same balls but for level 1.

You get a purchase proposal in the game client when the last ball of the type used comes into play. A 1-click-buy, guaranteed the same type (if available to you). It's easy.

Did you know?

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:43 PM

Problem solved.

Refound from WGT with much appriciate about myself.

Thank you.

RSS