Help › Forums

Bonus Points for consecutive days playing/

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:00 AM (3 replies)
  • davedennis
    28 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 9:19 AM

Advice please.

I have played everyday for 108 days, each day after the first 5 days I have been given 880 bonus points for consecutive days play, EXCEPT TODAY, I played a blitz game, 1st game of the day, I got 50 odd points, I thought, 'I must have to play a competitive 9 holes or more to get the bonus', so I played an alternate shot game, and got 250 odd points, NO BONUS,

Has this suddenly changed since yesterday or is there any other reason.

TIA , john

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:04 PM

Hi John,

I had the same problem over a week ago, and for some reason I did not get the bonus XP points. Use the contact at the bottom of the page to contact WGT.  For me the XP points really were not the issue but wanted to point out to WGT that there was a error there.

It seems a few players have missed this so must be a bug somewhere in the system, I always ensure I play soon after my new day begins, even if it is one hole - any completed game counts.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 4:16 PM

Same here. Happened last week and again today in which it dropped me back to only 2 consecutive days played. Only getting 190 XP points for games played. Just glad the glitch is not starting from day one.

• davedennis
    28 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 10:00 AM

I am still on 100 + days consecutive days, I'm just not getting the bonus points

RSS