Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Baseball Golf Ball - Delay Adding To Inventory

Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:53 PM (69 replies)
  • maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:35 PM

Wow,.....this ball has caused quite a stir,...thank goodness it wasn't a "Nike" !!   I received mine ...late of course,....and just about mid way in its' lifespan,...the canal at St.Andrews ' #1 hole wrested it from me,......here today,..gone tomorrow!

Is this a great game ...or what?????  LOL

• RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:11 PM

WGTpizza:

Hey folks,

A quick heads-up: We launched a promotion recently where when all of our players log in they will receive a golf ball skinned with the WGT Baseball logo.

You will receive your golf ball. Some of our players are experiencing a delay between logging in and receiving the golf ball in their inventory. You won't have to do anything special, just wait a few mins and the ball will be added to your inventory.

Sorry for the confusion, we are working on trying to correct this, but for now we thank you for your patience :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

I logged in, played quite a few games, and never received any ball.

Thanks!

RKPayne

• Martyclt
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:30 PM

I waited through three games and I haven't seen the baseball golf ball. 

Martyclt@juno.com 

• Bond043
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 9:48 PM

I logged in as well played, no ball it is now 2 days later still no ball how patient do we need to be????

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 9:36 AM

Still no ball here. :/

• bartjones
    72 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 5:40 PM

HenriChinaski:
    Still no ball here. :/

Me neither

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 10:53 PM

what day was the offer.i have played the last 14 consecutive days but got no ball;

did i miss it?

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 9:12 AM

Eons ago,.....last Wednesday,...first game of the 2012 World Series!!  ( I rec'd the ball 2 days later...its' resting place is at the bottom of the canal at St. Andrews' #1 hole!! )

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:50 PM

Awesome.....got mine today.  Thanks WGT.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:53 PM

promark1:

what day was the offer.i have played the last 14 consecutive days but got no ball;

did i miss it?

Sorry folks, this is taking much longer than we originally anticipated. If you are reading this and you have not yet received your WGT Baseball golf ball, please email our support team and they will assist you.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS