Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Baseball Golf Ball - Delay Adding To Inventory

Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:53 PM (69 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:04 PM

oneeyedjohn:

I don't see any contact link at bottom page, what page, contact who, sorry I'm lost.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, in the grey area is contact, bottom right. I too received the email, deleted it and never received a ball, but I don't really want one.

A good promotion though, nice to see and is a win win situation, the players get a free ball and I would assume a lot of people would re-purchase them to avert the dreaded starters ball coming into play after it runs out or is lost, so WGT win too ( and the production costs of pixelated balls is quite low lol).

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:15 PM

Is there still issues with the baseball themed golf ball? I've yet to find one in my bag.....(still plundering in there looking though) ?????

• nickywinmar
    20 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:39 PM

I deleted the first email about the baseball theme golf ball without reading it. Then i checked the balls in my bag and found one. the next day I got another one so now I have 2 balls I must have got someone else's ball as well.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:48 PM

nickywinmar:

I deleted the first email about the baseball theme golf ball without reading it. Then i checked the balls in my bag and found one. the next day I got another one so now I have 2 balls I must have got someone else's ball as well.

Heyyyyy, you got my ball!!!!!     :)   LOL

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:12 PM

longballknocker:

Free ball is appreciated, but during shut down cost me 4% loss of completion rate. This is the second time in a 2 week period I've been penalized with 4% loss due to playing a game before a shutdown. Seems rather unfair to penalize a player if you can't complete a game before a update.

It seems that you should pay attention to the notices when posted. It would also help if you learned how to tell time.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:03 AM

seems that you should pay attention to the notices when posted. It would also help if you learned how to tell time. Quote

Very sound advice!!   Best answer to post yet!  

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 8:06 AM

TeeWade:

nickywinmar:

Heyyyyy, you got my ball!!!!!     :)   LOL

I suppose some have more balls than others,...oh well!

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 11:16 AM

The 26th now and still nada.   Just keep the ball please.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 11:32 AM

TeeWade:

The 26th now and still nada.   Just keep the ball please.

Did you use the contact link to tell them you didn't receive the ball?

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 11:37 AM

night750:

i never got my ball either

look in your inventory when yu first log in and if its not there in a few days as wgt say there is a delay present contact them by the link i have 2 but it could be sumone elses if i could i would gift it to you 

brandi 

RSS