Forums

Help › Forums

Keasbey - A Ska-Loving Golfer

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 31 2010 9:06 AM (5 replies)
  • Keasbey
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 7:08 PM

Hey everybody! My name is Max, but for the purpose of this website, you might as well call me Keasbey. i'm a +8 golfer in real life, a -15 golfer on Tiger woods, and a pretty abominable golfer on WGT. Thankfully, I seem to be improving, even over the course (haha, pun) of my first day. I look forward to playing on this website some more!

Personally, I'm a student. I play the saxophone, and consequently, ska is my favorite genre of music. If I'm by myself on the links, I'll play with my earbuds in so I can listen to some Catch-22 or Big D and the Kids Table. Besides golf, I'm a huge fan of baseball and hockey.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 2:15 AM

Yup and welcome. If you could peek in at me whilst I play, you'd find me listening to Majesty radio from the Moody Bible Institute, or 247polkaheaven.com, or Tony Bennett, or Elvis Gospel, or Bob Dylan, or Beethoven, or Pink Floyd, or ...

Greg.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 4:37 AM
    Big Ska fan here as well..........

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 4:51 AM

Welcome to the Tour  :-)

When the radio is on it's here ...

http://wordfm.wordfm.org/a_pgs/pgs_hme.asp

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 7:49 AM

Keasbey:

Hey everybody! My name is Max, but for the purpose of this website, you might as well call me Keasbey. i'm a +8 golfer in real life, a -15 golfer on Tiger woods, and a pretty abominable golfer on WGT. Thankfully, I seem to be improving, even over the course (haha, pun) of my first day. I look forward to playing on this website some more!

Personally, I'm a student. I play the saxophone, and consequently, ska is my favorite genre of music. If I'm by myself on the links, I'll play with my earbuds in so I can listen to some Catch-22 or Big D and the Kids Table. Besides golf, I'm a huge fan of baseball and hockey.

Just be careful with your musical career. My best friend died while practicing a Charlie Parker song on his saxophone.

And I always warned him to ...

... practice safe sax.                        :)

Welcome to WGT. Have fun and be patient with your game.

• Keasbey
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 9:06 AM

PorkyWalrus - Bob Dylan is an excellent choice!

Soulcatcher - I haven't heard of King Apparatus, but judging from that song, they're really good, so I'll be downloading some of their stuff later. :D

resozv - I think it's good that you keep a dedication to your faith, even while playing golf. (:

AlaCowboy - true story, Freddie Hubbard busted his lip open while playing a ridiculously high note on his trumpet.

RSS