Forums

Help › Forums

Left a TM Came Back A Legend

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:00 PM (4 replies)
  • Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 10:16 AM

I've taken a break from the game since school started back up. When I left the game I was a TM. I looked today and I'm a Legend. My last two rounds I came in 542nd and tied for 2nd. 

I was under the impression I had to be under a 61 average to be advanced. Oh well, time to up my game. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 10:49 AM

A lot has changed in the last couple of weeks as far as scores are concerned. It could have been results that were not verified that changed things after you left. Your average can now change in match-play games too.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 11:25 AM

courteneyfish:

A lot has changed in the last couple of weeks as far as scores are concerned. It could have been results that were not verified that changed things after you left. Your average can now change in match-play games too.

Thanks for the info Courntey. My average was 61.38 I played my first round at Legend. An abysmal -1. My average is now 68. lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 1:13 PM

Bit of irony here in this OP. The "Dropping like rocks" thread is a major discussion about how the new system is hosing some players.  You qualify. :-)

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:00 PM

Buckeye8084:

I've taken a break from the game since school started back up. When I left the game I was a TM. I looked today and I'm a Legend. My last two rounds I came in 542nd and tied for 2nd. 

I was under the impression I had to be under a 61 average to be advanced. Oh well, time to up my game. 

It looks like your 2nd place finish in the Monthly Open moved you up - you became Legend right after the tourney results were verified, so I'd say courteney is correct.

RSS