Forums

Help › Forums

Live Gamer - IT'S BACK!

Sat, Oct 27 2012 8:52 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:43 PM

Well folks, it took much longer than we hoped for, but we were finally able to reach a solution with Live Gamer to restore accessibility of their offers to our players outside of North America.

We sincerely apologize for the month-long inconvenience and I would like to personally give a shout out to a player who took special interest in this event: PhilA2 - it's back! Now you can update your thread with good news :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 3:18 PM

If I had it like that I would compensate the man with a sleeve or 2 but I dont at the moment. He should as well as many others should be compensated for at least 1 sleeve , I mean come on he needs a new keyboard for all the typing in that thread LOL.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 3:24 PM

The first comment in this thread, and it's about compensation. Well done, Pjctas0822!

I'm glad you brought it up - I would like to be upfront and clear about this: We are sorry that our players outside of North America were unable to participate in Live Gamers offers.

The availability is now restored, and while it is unfortunate how long it took, WGT will not be compensating anyone for this event. We will continue to update our players of any availability changes in the future and we hope you enjoy the benefit of earning free credits again :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 4:08 PM

Why should WGT have to compensate for something that was livegamer,s fault ?

WGT worked to get it back ,, Just say Thank you .

OPY

PS ,  I am a forum troll.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 4:14 PM

Thanks again for correcting the video problem. I NEVER asked for compensation I only asked that what is available to some be available to all.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 4:35 PM

Thank you very much, Mr. Pizza. Those 7 daily views never made anybody rich, but a free sleeve a month gives one an even better experience than we already have. Still in love with the game, thank you all.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 6:12 PM

PhilA2:
    Thanks again for correcting the video problem. I NEVER asked for compensation

Best reply I have seen in a long time . My hat is off to you Sir .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 7:39 PM

PUHOLINO:
    Thank you very much, Mr. Pizza. Those 7 daily views never made anybody rich, but a free sleeve a month gives one an even better experience than we already have. Still in love with the game, thank you all.

Thank you Sir  ,   Nice to see players step up like this and say something good for a change

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 8:52 AM

the carousel seems to work fine here in France since today.

Many thanks to have corrected the problem.

I'm stay classy.... lol

• PAGES
RSS