Help › Forums

what is wrong with this game

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:38 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • joe123456
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 5:59 PM

my mouse goes 120 miles a hr this game is bull *** they were fast to take my money now game plays like *** whan a full return of all money spent

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:20 AM

Let's see you've been on here since 2010 and are a L91 Tour Pro using the fastest swing meter equipment, starter balls with no meter forgiveness and are just now figuring your meter is fast and want all yor money back?...... interesting... All I can suggest is try using slower speed balls and/or equipment.

If your talking about a jumpy meter than that has an easy fix too and can be found by searching the forums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ranting and demanding your money back wont get anything fixed.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:20 PM

LOL +1

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 1:08 PM

joe123456:

my mouse goes 120 miles a hr this game is bull *** they were fast to take my money now game plays like *** whan a full return of all money spent

lol .. yeah, i'm sure WGT will be right on it

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 1:32 PM

chris5214:
    lol .. yeah, i'm sure WGT will be right on it

LMAO but in that case, I would like my money back for the dozens of ball that have found the hazards through no fault of my own, damned meter was just to quick for my ageing reflexes.

Oh and now I am on a roll I expect a FULL refund for my clubs that never quite worked out, including the starters clubs which I thought I was endorsing for WGT LOL

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 1:44 PM

excellent plan !! and while on the subject of refunds, since time is money, i would like a massive refund for all the time i've spent on this site ..

a billion credits will do .. thx in advance WGT

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 2:11 PM

chris5214:

excellent plan !! and while on the subject of refunds, since time is money, i would like a massive refund for all the time i've spent on this site ..

a billion credits will do .. thx in advance WGT

I already started clearing out the garage for that Masseratti I feel I'm entitled to get from them.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 2:29 PM

A simple question:  If you feel you are due a refund for the few or great number of credits you have spent on this site, why did you spend them in the first place?  Did you just jump in all stupid?  I have a couple of bridges and hedge funds and such that you are going to really love.  Contact me and bring lots of money.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:33 PM

Joe, 

We all  get frustrated  with the game, that will never stop. Try to find ways to improve the game, better balls, better clubs, but that's not going to make it perfect. 

Believe me once you think you have it figured out, the game will throw you a curve ball, or a slider, then your frustration turned to a WTF was that.

Like now for no reason that I can think of the greens ( Legend Tourney) are a little slower than they were last week. You have to adapt and move on.

Hang in three, don't let the smart ass remarks get to you. Play your game at the best of your ability  and have fun.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:53 PM

Oldbayrunner:
    et's see you've been on here since 2010 and are a L91 Tour Pro using the fastest swing meter equipment, starter balls

WGT Baseball: MLB GI-SD Vapor Ball in the Pro Shop.Maybe the OP simply ran out:) GI SD are also very fast on meter

• PAGES
RSS