Forums

Help › Forums

Possible Predator

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 31 2010 7:03 PM (7 replies)
  • Markgossman
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 2:38 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Thanks Guys,  I reported this dirt ball to WGT. Sorry I wasn't aware that I shouldn’t post it on the forums page.  Just concerned about everyones children.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 2:53 PM

Mark ,   specific names are a "no-no" in forum posts. You should report your concerns to     "Members@WorldGolfTour.com."

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 2:56 PM

Hey Mark,

It is against the WGT policy to call out players in the forums. If you have concerns e mail WGT directly at members@worldgolftour.com.

You must also be over 18 to use this site.

I know that you are just trying to issue a warning. I am not trying to come down on you, just trying to keep you out of trouble.

happy hitting

*edit  ninja'd by ace

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 3:01 PM

Markgossman:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Just to let anyone who lets there children play to watch out. I was asked if I was a boy by Nick2377 when I confronted him and asked why he disconnected.  Just a little weird.

Mark, please EDIT your post and take out the name. Then email it to WGT to alert them. Good job, though.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 3:14 PM

Soulcatcher:
    *edit  ninja'd by ace
         Sry Soul...LOL                                                             

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 6:18 PM

Maybe he found your avatar alluring and irresistible.  It is easy to fall in love with cartoons on the internet.

I find that the cartoon people are far more pretty/handsome than actual real life people.

Just a thought - AtlantaCoaster

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 6:34 PM

I have a real predator for you... a cheating, lying sandbagging POS who deserves nothing less than total account termination... followed by flogging and banishment...

I can't name him here.. but you can see here.

• Ribrown3rd
    38 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 7:03 PM

Good call snaike.....I posted about this Dirtball a little while back...............WGT DO SOMETHING!!

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/12333/77902.aspx#77902

RSS