Forums

Help › Forums

Level boost

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 30 2012 7:33 AM (2 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 6:04 AM

I am 4000 points from level 83 and there is a set of Irons I want at that level.  I see that you can purchase a new level for a time duration.  Can I buy this and get the irons I want?  And if so, when the time expires does the proshop take the clubs back?

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 6:31 AM

I think you are misunderstanding what the level up boost does. You buy it and it moves you permanently to the next level. It won't work for you though as it is only available up to level 64.

You could use the XP boosts which increase the amount of experience points you get when playing. This will get you to the next level faster but you will still need to play to earn the points.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 7:33 AM

Correct!

Luckily, nobody may buy a boost which doesn't work...

As for the 4000 XPs, it requires much brainwork to shorten the time with an XP boost economically. Examples were given to max out a one hour boost with two CDP boni.

It's much easier to play 4 days, collect the CDP bonus and get 1000+ XPs for a 9 hole tourney game every day. It will be done on Saturday :) and it will leave you enogh credits to gift a sleeve to a friend.

RSS