1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 7:05 AM

Hi, can someone help me,please.

How to take out the flag on green?

Thanks

• ToasterFlakez
    29 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:44 AM

Click he image of the flag next to the yardage on the top right of your client.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:09 AM

PerriVlc:

Thanks

hi

you do not need to, it's taken out automatically. what you see is a transparent image of the flag, which is there for reference only.

-wgticon

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:31 AM

WGTicon:
    you do not need to, it's taken out automatically. what you see is a transparent image of the flag, which is there for reference only.

The flag disappears only if you're putting on the green.

From anywhere off the green ( including the fringe) you pull the pin by clickig on the flag icon on the top right corner of your screen .... where the yardage & wind info is displayed.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:33 AM

PerriVlc:

Thanks

As Icon said you don't need to take the pin out on the green as it is only an image of it to better line up your putt. But if you don't want the image there simply click on the flag in the upper right hand corner between the yardage and wind speed. When you do this on the green you will see a message saying flag stick hidden. If you click on it off the green it will say flag stick removed. seeing the flag stick on the green helps you line up your putt better in my opinion. But each to his own.

RSS