rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:54 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DAD111
    582 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 4:52 AM

oilyrag:

DAD111:

I just opened up WGT...(or tried to) on both my desktop and laptop.  It took 5-6 minutes on my desktop and laptop is still loading the WGT site. The login page still not fully displayed after 7 minutes and stuck on 8% loading.

browser ?

chrome and similar can hang when trying to load pages

stop the loading and hit reload

Chrome, Comodo, Maxthon 3, Firefox, Opera, Palemoon and Slim Browser.   I usually use Maxthon and Comodo.  Tried them all and I did reload frequently........I wrongly assumed that members would think I'd done all that....

Update.....all seems fine now. Carousel working though stuttering a wee bit between videos.  this an hour or so after my last post.  I think I'll leave it to the Gods as I know it's not my equipment.....

Bob

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 5:22 AM

Thanks, all, after reseting router it jumped from 0.6 to 3.8, thats a start, but today without even checking the speed i had the site seems back to its normal speed

• dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:54 AM

chrisironsbones:

Thanks, all, after reseting router it jumped from 0.6 to 3.8, thats a start, but today without even checking the speed i had the site seems back to its normal speed

Always good to a reboot now and then on your router.....also, filters can be notoriously bad...start failing, then boom, one day you have nothing..always try to keep a spare filter/s handy

• PAGES
RSS