Forums

Help › Forums

playing against tour legends

Thu, Dec 5 2013 7:55 AM (23 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:27 AM

I played tigerwoods1984 last night. I beat him 1 up. I enjoyed the match, he was a really cool guy. He may be ready for the TL's so look out!

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:32 AM

I dare you guys to play him in blitz challenge :-)  Always fun playing with you tiger and good luck at getting to TL... you'll be there soon enough.

Cycle

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:46 AM

I am not a Tour Legend, but would play you in case you think I am good enough to give you some help ;)

Cheers, Hans

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:49 AM

tigerwoods1984:
    ok guys i think i got misunderstood there. i wasn't bragging about being able to beat any tour legends.

No misunderstanding taken...

The reason I asked CR or fun, is I rarely play MPC (usually with friends only and a looooooow amount for bragging rights).

I kinda thought you might just want some Champ Greens experience, was just verifying.

Cheers.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:23 PM

MBaggese:
    Champ Greens experience

What we all need...got an Inter CC match against Madbg, 58.86 T/L.

Not holding out much hope, having played on them once.

T/L's never seem to be kicking around...pity.  Andy

• bilbo57
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:48 PM

watch out for a guy called wyatt hamilton  he is very abusive and made horrible comments once he knew my mom had been dead for over 20 years

too horrible to repeat

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:57 PM

when i was a pro i put out a shout to play LEGENDS because they never seemed to be available then got so many offers for a game,the help and advice was amazing so yeah i wouldn't mind in asking to play TOUR LEGENDS as well,i could do with some help as i am struggling a bit at the moment.So if you want to give some help to others send us an invite.

Many thanks guys/gals

Pdxdriver

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 3:31 PM

I have had the pleasure of playing 2 so far, these were AS matches, and they were super players and super people. they showed what a Tour Legend should be, polite, fun, and damn good. Thank you gents, hope to have some more.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 5:51 AM

bilbo57:
    too horrible to repeat

If you were this rude......no wonder.

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 7:08 AM

I would like to shoot some for fun rounds against some higher tiered players. I like to be challenged which makes me play harder. Also would like some experience on Championship greens. Please send invites.  Thanx     Smitty

RSS