Forums

Help › Forums

kellog's coupons

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:13 PM (8 replies)
  • daddd1
    171 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 1:45 PM

has any body had any luck printing those coupons? they ask you to download the coupon printer but nothing prints after you do.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:09 PM

It worked just fine for me. It allowed me to print the coupon and collect the views twice. As I recall I've occasionally had a problem with that particular printing program. It's used in printing grocery coupons from multiple sites. I do remember that I had better luck using a USB instead of wireless printer but other than that I don't remember how I got it to work properly. The last time I had trouble with it was over a year ago.

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:52 PM

I avoid downloading stuff for 2 reasons.

1. Ive tried this one and several other "download" offers and they very rarely pay out.

2. They usually contain malware/adware.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 3:49 PM

I normally don't do download offers here but I made the exception this time because I was already signed up at Kellogg's.  I'm signed up at other grocery websites as well and the savings from the direct coupons really help us make ends meet. Because of that I already had that printer program loaded and felt comfortable using it.

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 4:26 PM

hi hitler should i not have the right to print or not or like or not !!!! be sides i have no printerrrrr it keeps coming back do some thing wgt hahaha  lol

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 5:02 PM

whiteeagle- you absolutely have the right to print it or not. Nothing is being forced on you.

If you want Kellogg's to pay WGT for your credits and views, Kellogg's requires you to print their coupon. If you want some other company to pay WGT for your credits and views then you don't have to print the coupon. Those companies aren't going to pay WGT on your behalf, however,  unless you do something for them. That might be buying something from them, completing a survey, watching their advertising or printing their coupons.

You can also pay for the credits yourself and not have to do anything any of these other companies that are paying WGT on our behalf require us to do.

You can also play with the free equipment provided and not do anything for credits.

It's your choice.

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 8:52 PM

i agree not to play at all wgt is not makeing the game better

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 9:41 PM

Your scoring history showing you play 3 or 4 games a day, every day, says otherwise.

Should you decide at some point in time to no longer play the game that is your choice, too. No one is forcing you to do anything when it comes to playing or not playing this game.

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:13 PM

trick or treat i hope you had a happy Halloween and a safe one.

RSS