Help › Forums

IT'S ALL GREED

Thu, Jun 3 2010 11:59 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 6:50 AM

Actually, it's all bitterness.

Bitter over having been a member for just over 1 month.

Bitter over not instantly seeing your own name at the top of the leaderboard.

Bitter over not having ALLOWED YOURSELF the GRACE AND PATIENCE to ENJOY learning the game and progressing through it like someone with a longer attention span.

Relax, learn the game and enjoy it.

OR...Be gone...you will not be an appropriate "fit" for WGT.

It is the usual pattern...Flameout in the first 30 days due to no attention span, frustration at having risen too quickly, and failure to be patient and to learn.

Relax and play a while.  And calm down.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 7:17 AM

smason77:

Snaike:

There are so many professional victims on this sight that you would think the ACLU has a vested interest.

Weren't you just making fun of people for misspelling words on another thread? How's your vision? Do you have clear sight? Do you visit many websites?

ROFLMFAO

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 7:33 AM

imo this game has been great!! I used to be a scratch golfer in real life myself.I blew tens of thousands of dollars  in clubs, balls, club fees, cart fees, ect .plus many years of time to get there!I have had 2 shoulder surgerys and ruptured a lower disk wich have hinderd me from playing the game i love :(.This game brings a great sence of compititon fun people to play with descent grafix and its FREE!!!Dont get me wrong i have droped over 60$ in clubs balls and ready go fees,but i have had more fun and a better feel of realy golfing then i have ever had on any high end gameing sytem and expensive game.If i had abilty to go play 18 holes today i would gladly throw away 60$ in 4 hrs at the course!!So far this game has gotten me thru many hrs of wishing i was at the course :)For the small price of 60$!!!Imo thats a deal..Its just my opinion tho..

Pardog06

• kingspen
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:22 AM
    you know I am sick and tired of checking the forums to see if i may be able to help someone with a problem as I have been helped before and see nothing but people whine and complain about how bad wgt is or how unfair it is. I for one love the game and the experience it provides. The friends I have made and just the fun of the game are why I play. I played w/ starter clubs for a year and starter balls and never once complained that it was to hard or unfair. That is part of the game. Just like real golf you don't have to shoot 57 to have fun. I understand there will be bugs and sometimes my meter may lag but oh well. If those who complain don't like the game go back to playing TW golf and shooting your 57's every round and leave. Thank you WGT staff for the game and keep up the good work.
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:22 AM

kaddyboy1:

Been on this site for short time and I've found everything leads to helping the player to play bad...Used to be a scratch golfer myself until health stopped me playing...It says purchase clubs and balls and the swing meter will slow down  - well that's a laugh or perhaps they think we are all dumb.   I only want to play a fun game with a slow meter but looks like I won't get that here.  I also found there are too many things one has to concentrate on...the game organisers should look at other sites and see how good some of them are and a joy to play...well looks like I've lost $20 mm...unless someone wants some clubs I'm outa here. 

I think WGT should create a Forum Topic named WHINE!!! and automatically move every post like the above to it. Then we could amuse ourselves reading them at our leisure and come to the regular topics for information and fellowship.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:28 AM

kaddyboy1:

Been on this site for short time and I've found everything leads to helping the player to play bad...Used to be a scratch golfer myself until health stopped me playing...It says purchase clubs and balls and the swing meter will slow down  - well that's a laugh or perhaps they think we are all dumb.   I only want to play a fun game with a slow meter but looks like I won't get that here.  I also found there are too many things one has to concentrate on...the game organisers should look at other sites and see how good some of them are and a joy to play...well looks like I've lost $20 mm...unless someone wants some clubs I'm outa here. 

im pretty sure the point of this place is to not be easy like the other games. Its to give a more realistic experience.

Im sorry is the US Open and British Open supposed to be easy?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:30 AM

smason77:

Snaike:

There are so many professional victims on this sight that you would think the ACLU has a vested interest.

Weren't you just making fun of people for misspelling words on another thread? How's your vision? Do you have clear sight? Do you visit many websites?

Hitting the sauce again? 

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:36 AM

I've had troubles with this game also. Like the swing meter could be a little better on the putts that I have already lined up perfectly. I also bought some clubs and hit in the low 30's and mid to high 60's, then turn around and shoot 87 on Oakmont. But I wouldn't change it for any TW games. I've played alot of them and they do get very easy quickly. 87 sucks, but I know it'll take some time. Most of the 87 simply came from my own bad shots. I love this game and I'm not going anywhere. If it was easy I would probably be gone by now. This is just my two cents.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 8:43 AM

AlaCowboy:
    Hitting the sauce again? 

Two good posts Ala. lol!

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 11:59 AM

Dad,     Hey Daddy

• PAGES
RSS