Forums

Help › Forums

With pics like this ..

Mon, Nov 5 2012 6:43 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 12:38 AM

How the heck am i supposed to hit "Play Now" with ads like this on my profile page ... ??????????

WGT, u're undermining my discipline .. c'mon now, dammit .. give a guy a break

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 12:58 AM

You don't chris you just let it go , and kick back and hope it one of those 90 second adds  .  lol 

dflop  !

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:19 AM

or if you don't want to see me...  Load 'Adblock'.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:16 AM

I'm fairly certain that those end up on your screen because of you (or someone else using your computer).

Cannot blame wgt on this one,  although, if it was because of them I'd be thanking them instead.  ;-)

And yes,  AdBlock works great.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 5:43 AM

AdBlock .. yeah .. mmmmm .. dunno if i wanna go THAT far on this

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 11:57 AM

I especially liked the ad with the more mature women in shear nighties for a dating site that appeared on my screen a few days ago....LOL

• PATRIOTSPLAYA
    329 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 12:09 PM

Oldbayrunner:

I especially liked the ad with the more mature women in shear nighties for a dating site that appeared on my screen a few days ago....LOL

Those women in shear nighties for dating sites appear because you are a frequent viewer of sites like that or similar to that.

If you were into knitting you would be getting adds about yarn and things like that!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 1:34 PM

PATRIOTSPLAYA:

Oldbayrunner:

Those women in shear nighties for dating sites appear because you are a frequent viewer of sites like that or similar to that.

If you were into knitting you would be getting adds about yarn and things like that!

LOL... Patriot... I imagine that could be the case but I don't go to nor do I visit any of those types of sites. The little lady would cut off my gonads if I did an I kinda like her and them right where there at... That kind of ad only popped up once which was a couple of days ago to my surprise... Heck I don't even get the OP's kind. 

Don't know why in the world I am not getting those knitting ads or popular photography then...lmao 

• PAGES
RSS