Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT 11/20 2PM PST - NEW PLATFORM!

Wed, Nov 14 2012 6:30 PM (58 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 6:20 PM

SHRUDE:

Quijotazo:
    See you all on Nov 16th - 2pm PST

What time would that be in Australia EDST?

TIA

Hey Shrude..... when you reply to your next post write down what time it is for you and then look at your reply time( which is WGT time)  then do the math.  That's how I figure it out...

It is 9:19 pm here for me....when I hit post I will see how many hours I am ahead of WGT, then just add that to their 2pm and that will be when the live chat is for my time zone.

Edit**   so I am 3 hours ahead. Now I know the live chat will be at 5pm my time.

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:04 PM

WGTpizza:

SHRUDE:
    What time would that be in Australia EDST?

There are many ways to find this information on the internet. Here is a handy website: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ There are many others, I suggest doing a google search.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Basically that is saying, "I have no idea, but if you look it up please let me know" ..LOL j/k

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 12:48 AM

YankeeJim:
    there playing tomorrow while we're playing today. Still trying to figure out how to make that work with the lottery numbers.

Dont worry about the world coming to an end tomorrow, its already tomorrow in Australia!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 12:56 AM

hpurey:
    Hey Shrude..... when you reply to your next post write down what time it is for you and then look at your reply time( which is WGT time)  then do the math.  That's how I figure it out...

Thanks.

BTW , whats a 'google'??

so... 11-09-2012 12:48 AM

was my post and its 7:48 pm here

so us Aussies are 19 hours ahead of WGT time??

(we're in DST ATM)

oh my head.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 12:57 AM

That explains why i lost my CDP with WGT's little hiatus in their update last night/ yesterday morning, 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:59 AM

chop948:
    Basically that is saying, "I have no idea, but if you look it up please let me know" ..LOL j/k

Give a man to fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he won't come to the forums to ask about time zone differences.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 1:31 AM

WGTpizza:
    Teach a man to fish

Will i be able to catch fish in your time zone now?

.. how cool is that.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:14 PM

i have 2 requests for wgt :

1.   uneven lies tourney setups in CC tournaments

2. 'replay shot' option in practice mode

request 2 is mainly for checking wtf shots or getting used to quirky holes that cant be calculated normally.

cheers

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 6:30 PM

NEWSFLASH!

We will be launching this chat on 11/20 at 2pm, PST. Please read this thread for more information.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS